Friday, March 30, 2007

Blogging Groove

I've been blogging for a little over 3 years and have had two previous homes. First I used moveable type with my own family url, but I had huge problems with spam. I just got frustrated and because I am not so tech savvy, I could not solve the problem by myself. Then I moved to livejournal and I loved that interface, the value of templates and other user friendly features. I was happy there for a pretty long time, but I never really used it like it was intended. I never really networked and the few friends I had that also posted there slowly but surely started leaving...so what was the point? Also, I did a lot of ranting over there and that was starting to feel stale.

Then I developed a blog for my family to keep up to date with my kids here on blogger a couple of months ago and I just want to be able to go to one place and take care of all my blogging at once. I want a fresh start and I want to be able to link my blog to my email and user siglines on message boards I frequent... I want to be able to do that without worrying that something I said about someone three years ago when I was pissed will get back to them now.

So here is to fresh starts! I've got my groove on now! ;o)

No comments: