Monday, April 16, 2007

I just love weddings...

One of my favorite people got married this weekend and I felt so fortunate to be able to celebrate with him and his now wife. I grew up with this man and have been scratching my head as to why the perfect girl had not come along and swept him off his feet. His wife is a perfect fit for him! It was a very sweet ceremony and I am so happy for them both.

My younger cousin is getting married in may and I am helping host a wedding shower for her this coming weekend and I am so excited! I hope she has a great time...I'm trying to add some little touches that will make it special for her. I love to watch people find joy in relationship!

And every time I go to a wedding I am reminded just how much I love being married to my best friend. The decision to marry dh was the greatest decision I have ever made!

No comments: