Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A lit bit of heaven

So Sunday my father had very sweet box seat tickets to our favorite MLB team so he invited me and my bro to join them for his birthday. Being at the game was bliss for me as I love baseball...and I especially love my home team!!! Did I mention the seats were sweet? I mean SWEET! Anyway, about three innings in I noticed that Marshall and Sark from one of my former favorite shows Alias were sitting about 6 rows in front of us. Then about an inning later I noticed that Hiro Nakamura and Sylar from my current favorite show Heroes were sitting about 10 rows in front of us. Now that is an awesome day!!!

The game went into extra innings and though we lost in the end, it was an awesome game! I love me a good MLB game, sprinkled with some favorite celebrities!

No comments: