Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Silence

I have been silent here for a few really good reasons that I am not going to go into right now, but I have to say the silence has helped bring my soul back into balance. I have been traveling through my life like Pigpen from Charlie Brown. Wherever I went I brought a cyclone of dust and chaos with me. I'm sure people were seeing me with my dust cloud and three small children in tow and wanted to just run and hide. I was running and trying so hard to look like I was okay... all the while everyone...and I mean EVERYONE was clear about the reality that I am not okay.

It is so comforting to have the silence to speak that truth into now. I am not okay with things I should not be okay about. The silence has gifted me with the perspective that not being okay is a good sign that transformation is well under way.

No comments: