Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting things finished...

So last week I posted about my unfinished project list and this has been a busy week.

I finished one of the baby doll blankets...now I just gotta remember how to get it off the needles and/or beg my mom to give me a refresher course on casting off... it's been that long since I've finished a knitting project.

I finished my photography projects, now all I have to do is print and mail my first assignment and tests in. I'm so excited about this!!!

Having these projects out of my way, makes room in my mind and in my craft area for more projects to be started. Next on the list are the bed bags and the art bags. After that I will nail down my projects for the kiddos christmas gifts. Three kids, three gifts each... I need as much time as I can get!

No comments: