Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break!!!!!!!

YAY! The kids are home this week and we are going to have so much fun. My husband was surprised by my joy this year, because last year I was filled with dread the day before spring break came. I had to remind him of a couple of things:

1. I don't have newborn care to juggle with active older children. Sweet Pea (or Bubbas as his nickname is evolving around here) can keep up with the older kiddos quite well these days!

2. I got 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep last night, so I am actually ready for the day of play.

So Bring it On!!!

Thanks to Amanda and The Creative Family we have a bunch of ideas of how to spend our week. Hopefully as we create, I will be able to share it with you. I am trying not to structure the week too much... which is really difficult for me...but I want the kids' imaginations to set the tone of how things go.

No comments: