Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thoughts- Simple vs. Easy

I don't feel like being deep for a post about simplicity today and so, in the spirit of simplicity I'm not gonna. I have a few thoughts swimming around and there will be time for that next week... or the week after that. Today I am going to rest and be where I am at emotionally speaking.

I want to share about my experience of being fully awake in my life right now. It is really hard. It is hard to stay with uncomfortable thoughts and feelings. It is really difficult to be humble to the reality that I have been really human in my life and that means things get messy sometimes. And I am having a really difficult time being graceful and gentle with myself this week. That is my truth and I just have to share that here.

I hope you all are having a week of simplicity and peace. I am having a week of simplicity but peace has been hard to come by... I will take that over numbness anyday.

No comments: