Monday, June 16, 2008

Papa



I love my husband for so many reasons and this time of year I am struck by what an incredible father he is. Our children are the light of his world. He is kind, fun, compassionate, wise, and patient with the kids... and how he fathers, is just an outflow of who he is in the world. I fell in love with these traits in him a long time ago and it was undoubtedly the best decision I have ever made.

***Now this next part is a little love note to my honey...but you can all sneak a peak too... and maybe it will inspired you as well!***

Thank you hon for helping me equip these kids with the tools they need to navigate this life. You are a model to us all. You have eyes that are open to the amazing and subtle, a voice that speaks with grace and truth, a presence that is unashamed to be as created, and a heart that is overflowing with love and gratitude. You are these things to me and to the kids and because of that, our kids are breathing in your essence every day. For that I am so grateful!

No comments: