Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Visions from underneath the thinking cap...

...aka the old rusty colander the kids play with. Boo put it on my head, because after all that is where a thinking cap belongs! I am watching my son play act in front of me, while still wearing his mismatched pajama's at 1 PM in the afternoon. Can I tell you just how much I love the summer. Can I also say that I am so glad I dropped out of the perfect house wife, perfect mother club... and here's my proof:

The pile on the dining room table that is just begging to fall:


The laundry that needs folding:


The "bookshelf" with very few actual books currently housed there:


The toys I've been tripping over for days:


Lucky for me our house cleaner comes tomorrow and she's even going to do windows for me....I'm just so giddy!

No comments: