Monday, September 29, 2008

A Weekend Away


I am a terribly reserved person when it comes to new situations and this past weekend was just the sort of occassion for me to be completely out of my comfort zone. I was able meet about 20 people I have never met irl before and can I just say, I had an amazing time... anxiety and all.

Twenty three women gathers in sunny Vegas to hang out together as friends, women and fellow momies. Most of these women have been together since they were pregnant with their firecracker babies almost four years ago and they are a great group of gals! I joined the board about a year ago, because my irl bff is a regular on this board, but I am a low post person, so I have a fairly low profile there. Every year I would hear of her trip to Vegas and how wonderful it was. This year I decided to try it out for myself, and what a great time it was. Everyone was super kind and welcoming. It was so great to get away and find some refueling for my tired mommy spirit.

I'm already planning for next year!!!

2 comments:

Ash said...

That sounds like a blast! :D

Meganlux said...

It was great to meet you this year - get ready for next year!!!!