Monday, October 20, 2008

It loves me, it loves me not...

I have had a complicated relationship with Costco and it's temptations for me over the last couple of years. Many I know, swear by their savings, but that has just not flushed out for me, and so I canceled my membership two years ago. And honestly, I have rarely looked back... except maybe when I am loading up my cart with the weekly snacks I have to buy to keep the peace with the hungry wee ones running about.

So I was surfing the web today, and I really could not have said this any better... so go check out Scribbit's entry on the issue. Hope you all are having a happy Monday! (I know, I know that's an oxymoron)

2 comments:

Scribbit said...

Too funny that we were both thinking about it!

Poetic Mama said...

Wow... you are so quick. I left to pick up kiddos and was gonna come back and leave you a comment to say thank you for your post!