Monday, February 2, 2009

While I've been silent

I now understand a part of what this bout of writers block has been for me and I want to share here because it is directly related to this blog. For many years now I have read blogs written by women who inspire me. Every morning after the normal rush to get kids to school, I come home and take a bit to read about the adventures and creations of women all over the country, and now even the world. I would read and be inspired, read and be encouraged, and yes I would also read and be envious of their lives. That was really the beginning to my path of blogging, but I found myself feeling like a poser sometimes. My blog is my voice, absolutely, but I'm still finding that voice and so the last few months has been a time of listening, not blogging.

And now I have found my style, my voice, my way; andso I am ready to share here once more. Thank you for being patient with me as there has been no content for a couple of months. I am confident that what comes next will make up for that. I am in a really great place of creativity right now and I can't wait to share!

1 comment:

joyous melancholy said...

I can't wait to watch this new place of creativity, and to be a part of it!