Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubbas


Happy Birthday Bubbas
Originally uploaded by poetic mama

My little Bubbas' is a wonderful surprise package!!! I just love that he decides where and when he is going, and he just makes things happen. He is the sweetest little toddler I ever did meet and I am so lucky to be his mommy.

Two years ago right now, I was trying my hardest to keep him baking a bit longer in my womb, but he was bound and determined to jump into my arms and we have been together ever since.

Thank you much for the little bit of peace and the little bit of mischief that you bring to our home and family. You are an amazing little boy full of laughter and compassion, full of wonder and determination. Our clan is immeasurably blessed by you my sweet soul.

Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: