Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Adoption



I am one of the luckiest women in the world...I have an amazing friend that has been in my life for almost 30 years... as we met on the kindergarten playground way back when. Her and her very awesome husband have two beautiful bio children and are waiting on assignment for two more beautiful children from Ethopia... she shared this video on her blog this weekend and I wanted to pass it along a bit more.

I have a heart for adoption and know that the Lord has placed it on my heart for a reason. Someday I want to welcome a child into my heart and home, but that season has not come just yet for me... so I want to help support friends in their process of adoption. Two friends have recently welcomed home their heart babies and I am joyful with them... and I continue to walk with the friends who are still waiting!!!

No comments: