Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Drama does not make the world go around!!!

This has been a year for me and mine... and me and mine specialize in drama. So needless to say, it has been a very messy year. Drama spreads so quickly and distorts everything it touches; and though I knew enough to understand that I was swept up in the drama of life, I did not yet understand how to resist it.

I guess that has been my task this year... to learn how to live in my life without letting my life have a life of it’s own. So to speak!

One of the few spaces in my life that managed to escape the drama has been this blog... and I am so glad I kept this space free of the chaos. Some people do not like to read what I write about in this space... and I’m very certain they will continue to be annoyed. To them I say, “Don’t read it”. This is a space where life according to me gets posted... I don’t require you read it, like it, or agree with it. For those of you who are sticking it out with me... thank you. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your grace. Thank you for your patience.

I have learned enough to know not to promise when the next post will come... but I do hope to settle in this space again very soon. Writing is a lifeline for me. Blogging is unique because it is in real time, and yet still not in real life. It is a hybrid form of communication for me... and I do so love the blogging world!

1 comment: