Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Baby J

My little girl turned five yesterday and I just adore her. She came into this world with a contagious joy and happiness that is amazing. She makes being a mom such a delight... and on some days quite a challenge. She is a girl who knows what she wants and is tenacious and determined enough to get it, and I just admire that so much. She gives her all to everything she does... she plays with soul, shares with a generous spirit, loves unconditionally, stands her ground with determination. She loves Hello Kitty, Littlest Pet Shop and most recently, doing everything with Emily... her brand new American Girl Doll.

She lives in a world with a lot of boys... and yet she loves all things like the girl that she is. She loves to help and can always be found by my side when I am working in the studio or around the house. I love to share life with her and I love to see the world through her eyes, because she brings her own perspective to things. She just adores her own grandma and papou and her grammy and grampy. She loves swimming, karate, and gymnastics. She loves to sing and dance, and she loves art. She's learning how to read and she loves going to school everyday. She loves her friends and her teachers!!!

I am a grateful momma. I was given such a precious gift to be able to carry her, bring her into this world and watch her grow into this amazing little five year old. Thank you Baby J for everything you are and everything you share with us all!!! Happy Birthday my sweet girl!!!

No comments: