Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's in the little things....

I need a little pick me up so I need to list some things I am loving about life right now in the present:

Jack FM 93.1... better than any playlist I could create.

My brother and sil put up a pool in their backyard... My kids can swim all summer and I don't have to do the maintanence!

These three kids and pj days:


I just started this new book, The Dirty Parts of the Bible.  Initially I was sparked by the title, but then I read the description it likened it to:

"a rollicking tale of love ad liquor, preachers and prostitutes, trains and treasure, so to appeal to fans of Water for Elephants, O Brother Where Art Thou?, Mark Twain, and Johnny Cash..."

Well... check, check, check, check....I'm a couple of chapters in and I'm totally sucked in.

Summer Scrapbook Challenge... My craft club made of the best women in the world are trying to get our pictures in albums so we make it a challenge.  The person who does the most pages this summer wins a new album!  I am working on Bubbas baby book and hopefully will finish it with this contest!

My kids all learned to play Monopoly... so much fun!






No comments: