Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of School...

...First time in 9 1/2 years I have not had to do work/ home chores/ errands/ doctor's appointments etc. with at least one kid on my hip or hanging off of my leg.  To say I am full of glee, well that's just an understatement.  I know I am supposed to feel nostalgic about my baby going off to school full time, and I did have a moment of that yesterday...but it passed very quickly.  My mothering goal from the very beginning was that I found a way to savor every stage with each child, so I would not pine for days passed after they are gone.  I have not always done that perfectly but on a day like today, I know in the depth of my momma heart that I have done that good enough.  All of my kids are confident and know they are well loved.  That is grace in abundance and I am grateful to the Lord for such an amazing gift!











No comments: