Saturday, July 13, 2013

Random Saturday Snark


This one really peeves me....

I hate how hard it really is to resist the temptation to pull out my phone at a stoplight and send a quick text or surf Facebook "real quick".  Ten years ago I didn't have this need...why is it so hard to observe this common sense boundary now?!?

Something that I hate even more (though not really-ish)...

I have a 6 year old mothership phone monitor sitting behind me almost 90% of the time and he is on the job.  If I even move towards my phone while driving he is calling me out.  Who taught him how to talk and the virtue of right and wrong?!?  Oh right me...awesome...

I hate how hard it is to remember that human life matters so much more than that really important text message.  I am so quick to judge the driver right next to me for doing the *stupid* thing, sometimes without being aware that I have been that driver before.

Maybe the world just needs more 6 year old phone monitors to remind us about the simple stuff...

No comments: