Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How does the Affordable Care Act affect you?


(I highly recommend you find the whole interview from this night...I cannot link it here, but it is well worth the watch.)

Critical thinking is still alive.  I probably disagree with both of these men about some dynamics surrounding the Affordable Care Act and I am so okay with that.  I don't need to agree with everyone. America does not need the branches of our government, nor the two major political parties to agree about everything.  America needs critical thinkers that want to solve problems on all sides of the political spectrum.  We need leaders that are willing to find compromise, with justice, mercy, humbleness, and respect.


Put some big girl and big boy pants on leaders...respresent the best interest of the people!

No comments: