Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Eleven

Why yes, this is you re-enacting Monty Python and the Holy Grail on halloween
night while you're dressed up as Luigi...

You have been on this earth for 11 years my son and I am so grateful for your presence in my life.

I love your humor.  You make me laugh every single day...the best part of parenting you!

I love the way you dream incredible things up in that amazing brain of yours.  

I love how you think deeply about so many things and I love the conclusions you draw from your observations of life.

I love that you love to stay up late, sleep in, and stay home as much as possible!

I love watching you spar at karate tournaments... you have just come alive with drive and competitiveness...so fun to watch you!

I love to read the comics you create... so fun to watch you build a character through several issues.

I love watching super hero movies with you or catching an episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with you!

Happy Birthday my sweet 11 year old!

No comments: