Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Transcendance Movement Four- Dissonance

encounter- hope embraced

Dissonance-

Dissonance existent in my heart...

shadowboxing looming ghosts
that cover truth with their doubt
fighting against projected scenes in my mind
like a dream the images feel surreal...

...not a part of me but also fully who I am...

a hope deep within the recesses of my soul
surface and bring with it strength
compelling me to merge the shadows that haunt
to grieve the pain and to heal my heart...

... alone a task so futile but with help a journey divine...

I cry out, “CONSUME MY INNERMOST PLACE”
reconcile my past with my present
so my future can be about who you want me to be
instead of a reaction to my unhealed reality...

...wash over me with your grace and peace... 

That is my soul’s deepest prayer.


No comments: