Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Sweet Bubbas

Happy 7th Birthday Bubbas...



I love you my sweet son...

You are an incredible boy.  Full of life, full of this amazing energy that is such a joy to be around!

You are fun loving and a tad mischievous...which I must admit I love!  Never a dull moment parenting you!

You are passionate and such a justice kid.  You will speak up when you see something amiss and you are learning so much about using words to solve disagreements.  You are growing into quite the diplomat these days.

You love legos, swimming, soccer, and music.  You love to build thing and always have a plan that you're dreaming up ways to execute.

You are my snuggle bunny and love to cuddle with me...you still hold your hand to my heart during cuddles.  Every year I add this into my love note to you because it is such a blessing!  I am so grateful that after seven years on this planet you still come to mama for cuddle time every day!

You are super smart and are officially reading...even though you sometimes doubt you are.  You are always listening and always observing.  You love to learn and you love school.

I love you for the amazing boy you are.  Six was a huge growth year for you and I am so proud to see the choices you are making in your young life!  It is so fun to parent you!!!  Happy Birthday my dear son!

No comments: